Institute For Integrative Nutrition - What to know before you consider enrolling - Exploited by IIN, Alumni
1. "Free" website: They offer a free website where IIN information is at and you can personalize it but can't erase anything from it. Later on they decided to "partner" with a company named LiveEdit Aurora and CHARGE us for the website hosting. They are making money out of it. And the company is expensive. I got my own hosting for less than half of what they wanted to charge.
2. Reviews: They say you can win a 100 Amazon Gift card if you submit a review for them and are always encouraging you to write about IIN in your website.
3. Referrals: Once you graduate you can earn 300 per referral and they are constantly sending you emails with their offers and special discounts.
4. American Association of Drugless Practitioners: Just an extra charge you will need to pay for a worthless credential.
5. Curriculum: You will hear a ton of recordings from different nutrition experts but you will not learn things in depth, you just learn very basic stuff and many nutrition theories, one says you should eat meat, the other says you shouldn't, the next says you should drink milk, the next says you shouldn't and so on... gets tiring and confusing after some point and boring.
6. Promised job: Yes, when I signed up they said I could make 150-200 per hour but not even a real nutritionist makes that. Seriously? Most of the students never even have a part time practice, its sad and disappointing because with a 1 year training you can't pretend to be an expert. People who succeed is because they have another background of studies and they are the ones who the School chooses to promote their "Success Stories".
7. Customer Service: Excellent, kind and very friendly, so that's always a good side for an online school.
8. Your choice: If you want to learn about nutrition for your pleasure, then do it. If you want to learn for a living, maybe choose a more serious, solid program.
9. Extreme marketing: They keep trying to get money out of you, they keep sending courses and new things where you need to spend money: "Launch your own book" for 977 dollars, thats one.
10. Joshua: Joshua is a kind person but at the core he is a business man. He loves health but he also loves making money.
The school has a good, comforting, motivating feeling about it but at times disappointing.
11. Your diploma: It's a printed cardboard that looks nice but doesn't gave any value.
Overall, I feel cheated on with this course, I wish I could see this before and that's why I decided to write it so that people can know what they are getting into.
Best of luck
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- How nice they are
- How positive the school is
What I disliked
- How they charge me for the supposedly free website
- How the classes where just recordings
- How they use you to make money
- How they keep finding a way to profit out of you
- How they lied about how much money you can make
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Iin Health Coach Training Program
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I do not have anything bad to say about the teachers, they all have their own teaching style, and unlike the old days, they expect you to have studied the..."
- "This is a fair and honest review of my experience with DUSTIN VICE and his company http://alliancecoachingsystem.com/. He calls himself a “A professional, top accredited Personal & Business Development Coach,..."
- "I signed up with Lone Wolf of Arkansas as a freight broker this summer after seeing a ad in a home business magazine. The ad said to sign up it..."
- "I purchased 02 air purified based on Target online product specification. In this case, the room range of the product is 100-300 sf. I have 234sf. room to cover and..."
- "Dear Elaine Ferretti or Natale, which Legal Notice are you talking about? Which Legal documentation are you talking about? I of course want to see those suppose â€œLegal Noticeâ€ and..."
- "terrible service at the store.. partial delivery of the orders and bad presentation of the products. mosquito and dirt inside the bag bag dirty and thorn. Initial customer service with the store..."
- "I purchased a whole house system from Rainsoft which included a softener, carbon filter, reverse osmosis, air ionizer and some laundry system thing called a Cleanstart. Well after a year..."
- "Thank God I only purchased 1 item - a coat. My flannel nightgowns have more shape and quality than the completely crappy coat I got from Modily! It cost $31.50..."
- "I ordered a dress Nov. 15 , they said it would be shipped in 4-7 days. They took the payment, I paid with my debit card. And to this day..."