Institute For Integrative Nutrition - What to know before you consider enrolling - Exploited by IIN, Alumni
1. "Free" website: They offer a free website where IIN information is at and you can personalize it but can't erase anything from it. Later on they decided to "partner" with a company named LiveEdit Aurora and CHARGE us for the website hosting. They are making money out of it. And the company is expensive. I got my own hosting for less than half of what they wanted to charge.
2. Reviews: They say you can win a 100 Amazon Gift card if you submit a review for them and are always encouraging you to write about IIN in your website.
3. Referrals: Once you graduate you can earn 300 per referral and they are constantly sending you emails with their offers and special discounts.
4. American Association of Drugless Practitioners: Just an extra charge you will need to pay for a worthless credential.
5. Curriculum: You will hear a ton of recordings from different nutrition experts but you will not learn things in depth, you just learn very basic stuff and many nutrition theories, one says you should eat meat, the other says you shouldn't, the next says you should drink milk, the next says you shouldn't and so on... gets tiring and confusing after some point and boring.
6. Promised job: Yes, when I signed up they said I could make 150-200 per hour but not even a real nutritionist makes that. Seriously? Most of the students never even have a part time practice, its sad and disappointing because with a 1 year training you can't pretend to be an expert. People who succeed is because they have another background of studies and they are the ones who the School chooses to promote their "Success Stories".
7. Customer Service: Excellent, kind and very friendly, so that's always a good side for an online school.
8. Your choice: If you want to learn about nutrition for your pleasure, then do it. If you want to learn for a living, maybe choose a more serious, solid program.
9. Extreme marketing: They keep trying to get money out of you, they keep sending courses and new things where you need to spend money: "Launch your own book" for 977 dollars, thats one.
10. Joshua: Joshua is a kind person but at the core he is a business man. He loves health but he also loves making money.
The school has a good, comforting, motivating feeling about it but at times disappointing.
11. Your diploma: It's a printed cardboard that looks nice but doesn't gave any value.
Overall, I feel cheated on with this course, I wish I could see this before and that's why I decided to write it so that people can know what they are getting into.
Best of luck
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- How nice they are
- How positive the school is
What I disliked
- How they charge me for the supposedly free website
- How the classes where just recordings
- How they use you to make money
- How they keep finding a way to profit out of you
- How they lied about how much money you can make
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Iin Health Coach Training Program
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I bought into the selling on line concept. When I started the course I found very old web pages that they use to train you. They start with e-bay and..."
- "If you are thing about buying a Tutor Doctor Franchise think again! This is very poorly run Franchise with Incompetent Management Team.Before you buy you need contact as many..."
- "I ready is incredibily annoying.. The graphics are horrible, that is no expression and their is no fun. It agust to you but it is very slow and glitches..."
- "After getting through their phone system I finally got to a human. I ordered a timing chain set for my van that was claimed to be a Cloyes Gear &..."
- "proof is everything.. NANCY TAYLOR IS A DISTURBED INDIVIDUAL WHO IS HIDING BEHIND A SMALL CLEANING BUSINESS .... FROM CONFLICTING STATEMENTS IN HER BUSINESS CHARTER TO FALSE & CONFLICTING STATEMENTS..."
- "Hi all of you. My name is Rachel Mirelez. I have been with preview models for coming up on a year and It has been the most amazing experience ever...."
- "terrible service at the store.. partial delivery of the orders and bad presentation of the products. mosquito and dirt inside the bag bag dirty and thorn. Initial customer service with the store..."
- "my two page letter to ebay is attached paid seller via Paypal, got his phone and seller agreed to PICK UP LOCALY by my hired packers and trucking company. With ruddiness,..."
- "We loved the experience I AM A STAR gave us. My son always wanted to be on camera with his favorite stars from the TV shows and that is exactly..."