Institute For Integrative Nutrition - What to know before you consider enrolling - Exploited by IIN, Alumni
1. "Free" website: They offer a free website where IIN information is at and you can personalize it but can't erase anything from it. Later on they decided to "partner" with a company named LiveEdit Aurora and CHARGE us for the website hosting. They are making money out of it. And the company is expensive. I got my own hosting for less than half of what they wanted to charge.
2. Reviews: They say you can win a 100 Amazon Gift card if you submit a review for them and are always encouraging you to write about IIN in your website.
3. Referrals: Once you graduate you can earn 300 per referral and they are constantly sending you emails with their offers and special discounts.
4. American Association of Drugless Practitioners: Just an extra charge you will need to pay for a worthless credential.
5. Curriculum: You will hear a ton of recordings from different nutrition experts but you will not learn things in depth, you just learn very basic stuff and many nutrition theories, one says you should eat meat, the other says you shouldn't, the next says you should drink milk, the next says you shouldn't and so on... gets tiring and confusing after some point and boring.
6. Promised job: Yes, when I signed up they said I could make 150-200 per hour but not even a real nutritionist makes that. Seriously? Most of the students never even have a part time practice, its sad and disappointing because with a 1 year training you can't pretend to be an expert. People who succeed is because they have another background of studies and they are the ones who the School chooses to promote their "Success Stories".
7. Customer Service: Excellent, kind and very friendly, so that's always a good side for an online school.
8. Your choice: If you want to learn about nutrition for your pleasure, then do it. If you want to learn for a living, maybe choose a more serious, solid program.
9. Extreme marketing: They keep trying to get money out of you, they keep sending courses and new things where you need to spend money: "Launch your own book" for 977 dollars, thats one.
10. Joshua: Joshua is a kind person but at the core he is a business man. He loves health but he also loves making money.
The school has a good, comforting, motivating feeling about it but at times disappointing.
11. Your diploma: It's a printed cardboard that looks nice but doesn't gave any value.
Overall, I feel cheated on with this course, I wish I could see this before and that's why I decided to write it so that people can know what they are getting into.
Best of luck
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- How nice they are
- How positive the school is
What I disliked
- How they charge me for the supposedly free website
- How the classes where just recordings
- How they use you to make money
- How they keep finding a way to profit out of you
- How they lied about how much money you can make
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Iin Health Coach Training Program
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I would like to complain the fraud institution STEi and COSS. STEi in a Singapore college which is providing 3 months studies and 6 months internship. The Principal marketing agent..."
- "Do yourself a huge favour and walk away from TCI..a friend spent over $50K on their so called education and they could not give her the "diploma" she had signed..."
- "COSS is a fake agency and money suckers who are establishing after their crisis in Singapore. There are COSS offices in India, Si Lanka, Malaysia. Ms. Zahra Lalani is in..."
- "Just coming from Ihop on midlthian tkp in Richmond va. My sausage was cold inside. So I ask for the manager she apologies and serve me unwelled turkey bacon. ..."
- "I purchased 02 air purified based on Target online product specification. In this case, the room range of the product is 100-300 sf. I have 234sf. room to cover and..."
- "On October 21 at 11:30 am I was moving my logage frm my car and then a bus driver from parkridefly very agitate ask me to move after he hit..."
- "We ordered in July and did not get till 10-21-2016 Was supposed to be like the 2016's with some new additions. We picked up, no storage, white flooring,..."
- "Well this huddle house in my town keeps changing owners over and over each one loosing more and more business it is awful!! We wait FOREVER EVERYTIME we go! They..."
- "I used collage.com plenty of times and was quite happy but recently that has changed.I ordered 4 pillows ,nice and colorful and clear.I recieved pillows that had no detail and..."