Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

I thought I'd be a health coach, but then we're told at the end that we're not qualified to give nutrition advice, just hold hands and tell people to drink water.$6007 to tell people to drink more water.

I think the students should band together and file a class action lawsuit and demand a refund. Also, I was shocked and disturbed to find out that the ghoulish CEO has fired at least 3 women for getting pregnant. I was so excited, I wish I had done more research and tried a different program. Don't waste your time and money, you can do so much better.

You don't even get a response in the facebook group when you tag 4 admin!What a joke!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of a product or service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $6007. Institute For Integrative Nutrition needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Institute For Integrative Nutrition.

Had an Experience with Institute For Integrative Nutrition?

Comments

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #1356120

They do much of their business using pre-recorded lectures.No teaching space to rent, no direct contact face to face interactions.

When you want a real conversation with them, they are no where to be found.

And don't try to work out payments because they never want to speak. The founder likes the easy life and they sell that they are caring but all they care about is their own pockets!

Shady bunch!Get educated somewhere else

Danbury, Connecticut, United States #1274219

In my opinion the IIN program is very well designed and what makes you successful is you, not the program itself. Through IIN one can go in multiple directions and develop a career related to wellness. The cost is not $6K but 4,5 K.